Measurable Objectives of the Programme
- To develop a necessary and advance analytical , technical and research skills in the field of Engineering and Sciences that respond directly to fulfil the higher goals and needs of industry, academe and research.
- To enhance the understanding of evaluation and innovation in solving technical problems in graduating students.
- To develop the research and development skills in the diversified filed of industrial and manufacturing engineering for the progress and development of their employer and ultimately nation.
- To develop themanagement skills-emanates from the requirement that engineers and researchers communicate and manage in work environment for creative self-expression, conveying knowledge and leadership.
- To develop the networking among the graduate students for the understanding, critical thinking and brainstorming of peers’ technical issues, organizational systems, socio-technical problems and their solutions.
- To develop university-industry relationship through the graduating students, joining graduate programme from different industries.
Programme Outcomes of the Post Graduating Student
- Development of engineering expertise in product design, tools and environment,to fulfil the industrial requirement.
- Implementation of knowledge, based on; analysis, synthesis and control of Industrial and Manufacturing operations using; statistical, calculus-based methods, simulation and information technology.
- Development of effective communication skills and meaning ful contributions in graduate students, while working in interdisciplinary teams,with the understanding of economic, social and ethical impacts of their decisions.
- Development of abilities to apply knowledge of applied sciences, management, computer-based technologies and principles of Industrial and Manufacturing Engineering.
- Development of abilities to identify and formulate problems and apply engineering science to technical problem solving.
- Understanding of social systems in operations management.
- Skill to prepare financial analyses of projects, operations and firms.
- Development of abilities to prepare technical reports and oral communication skills and knowledge of environmental issues in relation to technology.